New Edition to the Blog!!

NO!! We didn't fall off the face of the earth.....just off the social world for a while!! We have been slightly busy the past 11 months, busy making the most precious addition to the family! For those of you that do not know yet
Brooks Conner Rodgers
Born November 30, 2009
7 lbs. 5 oz.
19 1/2 inches long


Although I don't have much time I did want to throw a couple of quick pics out there for those of you who have not seem him yet....enjoy! The professional pictures were taken by the magnificant Studio Blue Photographer and his hott assistant!

32 Week 3D Sonogram

32 Week 3D Sonogram

At the hospital

At the hospital

2 week old photo shoot!

2 week old photo shoot!

My Boys

My Boys

The Fam

The Fam

Look at those blue eyes

Look at those blue eyes

6 weeks old now and sooo cute!!

6 weeks old now and sooo cute!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks!

By the way, it is so good to hear from you Elizabeth and Arlene.....I have LOVED having a blog even if it is simply for reading comments and not updating! haha ...Just FYI the last link on our page is called Studio Blue and that is my brother Brandon's new photography business and if you have even just a minute, take a look. It will impress you, I promise! He has just recently started this practice and already has some very promising prospects! He is WAY talented and has a huge mind for creativity, he will do anything from weddings to family portraits! He took the picture of Ross and I at the end of our Blog! Who knew the Chemist from LCU would turn into a photographer.....haha we are just kidding we love you Brandon and wish you all the best!!

4 comments:

Sara Nickson said...

Brandon is so talented. Best wishes to him and his new business. I wish he lived here!

Kristen said...

Glad you had a fun Memorial Day weekend! Brandon takes great pictures!

Sara Nickson said...

Writers block? Where are you! :)

Heather said...

Time for an update, Sister! :) You are getting to be as bad as me!